Thursday 25 June 2015

Black and White

Welcome to my new follower.  Please let me know who you are so I can put a link to your blog. 

I was at a craft fair recently looking for a particular die, when I spotted this Memory Box 'Sylvan Corner' butterfly die, which just shouted out at me 'buy me! buy me!'. So home it came with me.
I'm back in my comfort zone of CAS today , after making yesterday's shabby chic card. I used a metal shim and the intricate die cut beautifully.  In the top left hand corner there are two solid butterflies and the wings lift up to make them 3D, although you can't see them very well in the photo of my card.  You can see how the die cuts here..... 
I added three little punched butterflies for added detail.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I can almost hear that dies shouting to me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hear it shouting at you, Kathy.... listen carefully.... "buy me, Kathy!". ;-)

      Delete
  2. That is a gorgeous die, Liz. It makes a beautiful silhouette card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! The die would definitely have shouted out to me too!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card but I tend towards your second one.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect CAS card Liz, beautiful corner of butterflies, love the silhouette you have done.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why this die was wanting to go home with you! It's so pretty and intricate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, your black and white design is stunning. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and I think if I had seen that die it would have spoken to me too!! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can understand why you listened, when the die demanded that you buy it. It is fabulous. I really like the black on the white. Striking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Liz! It's so elegant and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.