Sunday 5 July 2015

Congratulations!

Welcome to my latest follower, Margot of 'Handmade by margaretha'.

I've been cat sitting for my daughter while she's been having a well-deserved break before starting her new job.  Then we spent a few days in our caravan in North Devon, a beautiful part of the UK.  So, my blog and visiting other blogs has been neglected for the last week or so as the Internet connection was very hit and miss.  However, I did manage to take a small craft box and fit in time to make 82 Christmas cards of the design HERE over a few evenings. Thanks Jane for suggesting that I make them in different colour combos so I didn't get bored mass producing them.

Today's card was made just before I went away, but I didn't get a chance to post it until now.  It's for a friend who has a new job and loves butterflies.

I used a Memory Box 'Sylvan Corner' corner butterfly die.  The champagne glasses were cut with a very old Sizzix die.  I added tiny circle glitter stickles to give the effect of the champagne popping.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card liz, love that butterfly corner and colours you have used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Liz! Love the bubbles and the butterflies. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I'm ready to pour one and drink to that! (whatever "that" is)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bubbly champagne and the gorgeous corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic! Love that corner die and the champagne bubbles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad my suggestion worked, that's got you really well ahead with your Christmas card making! I'm loving the corner dies you've been using recently, you've made some stunning cards with them and this is a real corker (note the champagne pun)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card for your Friend. The Memory Box Butterfly sits well on the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little glitter detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Liz - love the blue and white and such a CAS yet eyecatching design!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and such a clever interpretation of the Cue Card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.