Sunday 12 July 2015

Happy Birthday

Two birthday cards needed this week, one for my cat-loving daughter and one for my brother who's a DIY expert.
I used a Memory Box 'Grand Happy Birthday' die on both cards.  The embossing folder for my daughter's card is by Creative Expressions 'Pawprint Lattice'.  This is the second time this week I've used my new Frantic Stamper 'Love Cats' die and it has already become one of my favourites.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:


The embossing folder used on this card was Crafts-Too 'Tools'.  The mirror card tools were cut using Memory Box 'Handy Man Tools' dies.




10 comments:

  1. Loving these Liz, both great cards, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards Liz. Great way to use that die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards. So love those diecuts of the handyman tools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've convinced me now that I need that Happy Birthday die! Love both of these so much. The little kitties on the first one are so cute and love the embossing folder you used on the second one. Great cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards Liz, love the colours and embossing detail.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards and I do so love that die and I love the way you have used it with the embossing folders, brilliant.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Liz! Two fabulous cards and it's wonderful how the embossing folders go so beautifully with the die cuts!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Liz two really great cards, well done, great credit to your skill, superb!!! Forgotten how long that birthday die has been on my Wishlist. :)
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fabulous cards - love the gorgeous designs - so graphic.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  10. These card are fantastic, I love the simple and clean style.
    Thank you for playing at Bizzy becs challenge.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.